Wilshire Blvd./Western Ave. – Potholing
- Sidewalk closure on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between Manhattan Pl. and Western Ave. Pedestrian detour signage will be placed, and access to the businesses will be maintained. The Metro and Big Blue bus stop at that location will be signed and temporarily relocated, 9am-3:30pm, Tuesday – Friday.
Wilshire Blvd./Crenshaw Blvd. – Potholing and Jet Grouting
- Wilshire Blvd. intermittently reduced to one lane in each direction between Lorraine Blvd. and Crenshaw Blvd., 9am-3:30pm Monday – Friday.
Wilshire Blvd./Highland Ave. – Potholing and Jet Grouting
- Wilshire Blvd. intermittently reduced to one lane in each direction between Mansfield Ave. and June St., 9am-3:30pm Monday – Friday.
Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave. – Instrumentation Maintenance and Excavation
- Intermittent maintenance of underground monitoring instrumentation on Wilshire Blvd. and La Brea Ave. 7am-11pm.
- Excavation from behind the closure at Wilshire Blvd./Sycamore Ave. and from the staging yards at Wilshire Blvd./La Brea Ave.
Wilshire Blvd./Fairfax Ave. – Street Restoration, Excavation and Utility Work
- Southbound Ogden Dr. and Orange Grove Ave. closed intermittently south of Wilshire Blvd., Monday – Friday. Work hours are 7am-11pm with support activities, as needed, between 11pm-7am.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced intermittently to one lane between Ogden Dr. and San Diego Way. Monday – Friday, 9am-3:30pm.
- South side of Wilshire Blvd. sidewalk closed intermittently just west of Fairfax Ave. for sidewalk and curb restoration. Tuesday – Friday, 7am-5pm. A signed pedestrian detour will be in place, and access to 6100 Wilshire Bl. will be maintained.
- West side of Fairfax Ave. sidewalk closed intermittently just south of Wilshire Blvd. for sidewalk and curb restoration. Tuesday – Friday, 7am-5pm. A signed pedestrian detour will be in place.
- Southbound Fairfax Ave. reduced to one lane between 6th St. and Wilshire Blvd. with left turns restricted to Wilshire Blvd. Northbound Fairfax Ave. reduced to one lane between 8th St. and Wilshire Blvd. for utility work Wednesday – Thursday 9pm – 6am.
Wilshire Blvd./La Cienega Blvd. – Potholing, Piling and Instrumentation
- Pot holing and work zone preparation for piling on the north side of Wilshire Blvd. between La Cienega Blvd. and San Vicente Blvd. Work hours are 7am-4pm, 9pm-6am, Monday – Friday
- Intermittent sidewalk closure between La Cienega Blvd. and Hamilton Dr., Monday – Friday. Pedestrian detour signage will be installed and access to 8447 Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Intermittent sidewalk closure between Gale Dr. and San Vicente Blvd., Tuesday – Friday. Pedestrian detour signage will be installed and access to 8383 Wilshire Blvd. will be maintained.
- Intermittent closures to Hamilton Dr. and Gale Dr. north of Wilshire Blvd., Monday – Friday.
- Northbound La Cienega Blvd. reduced to two lanes intermittently between Gregory Way and just north of Wilshire Blvd. to support pot holing, and geotechnical work. K-rail placement on La Cienega Blvd. North of Wilshire Blvd. in front of construction staging yard scheduled as early as Friday, June 30.
- Hamilton Dr. will be closed south of Wilshire Blvd. for geotechnical instrument installation, Thursday – Friday 7am-5pm.
- Westbound Wilshire Blvd. reduced to one lane intermittently Monday-Friday, 9pm – 6am for banner installation on the K-rail fencing on the north side of Wilshire Blvd.
For more information, please click here.