Wednesday, April 4, 2018 from 6:30pm – 8pm
Beverly Hills City Hall, Municipal Gallery – 2nd Floor, 455 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
What to Expect
This meeting will feature the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between Metro and the City of Beverly Hills for the construction of the Wilshire/Rodeo Station. Stakeholders will receive a step-by-step walkthrough of major construction activities and proposed work hours, and the opportunity to provide input for each construction process. Input will be shared with City Council in April.
- Section 1 – Fossil Discoveries Show and Tell with Dr. Leger
- Section 1 – Closures for the Wilshire/La Cienega Station Construction
- Section 2 – Advanced Utility Relocation (AUR)
- Section 2 – Demolition of Former Ace Gallery
- Section 2 – Seismic Boring Study
- Section 2 – Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) – Proposed Work Hours
- City of Beverly Hills – North Canon Traffic Study
- Metro – Business Interruption Fund
For public transportation, use the Trip Planner at metro.net or call 323.Go.Metro.
2-hour free parking with validation available at the Civic Center Garage located at 9300 Civic Center Dr.
ADA accommodations and translations are available by calling 213.922.6934 and requesting services at least 72-hours in advance.
For more information click here